Avoid the hassle and sign up for a registered pre-paid account.
Drivers who use Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority toll roads but don’t want an electronic tag can choose to register for a pre-paid account and not have to worry about receiving Mobility Authority invoices in the mail.
Simply sign-up online or over the phone with one of our representatives and enjoy these benefits:
- Receive discounted toll rates on Mobility Authority operated toll roads
- Manage your account online
- Add, change, or remove vehicles
- Change or update your contact information and payment methods
- View transactions
- Tolls are paid automatically with your credit or debit card
- Avoid administrative fees by signing up for E-Statements and text message notifications
How does it work?
- Sign up online or over the phone
- Add $25 to your registered account
- Each time you take a Mobility Authority operated road, the toll will automatically be debited from your account
- When your account balance reaches $15, you will receive an alert to add additional funds
- Your debit or credit card will be charged $20 to replenish your account
- Drive hassle-free
Each month on your anniversary date (the date you signed up for the registered account) you will receive an account statement showing all transactions. Sign up for E-statements and text alerts and avoid the $1 processing fee.
Save the Hassle and Get a TxTag
When you set up your account with AutoPay and link your account to a credit or debit card, you won't be charged for your TxTag sticker.More Information